Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 1648... what am I trying to get?

KaylaKong
KaylaKong Posts: 8 Level 2

What IS that second item? I somehow got two of them, but I have no idea what it is.

Thanks!

Kayla

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U need to break the ice cube ... it show u break 2.. still left 2 more ...

and the new tractor booster can clear the grass patch, ice cube and even egg in a row... do take note

• KaylaKong

Thank you for the help, but I don't think that's ice.

I don't remember if there was any ice on the level to begin with, but there certainly wasn't any there when I'd gotten 2 of the 4 whatevers.

(I did eventually make it through the level, but I just got lucky getting four of those things, even though I don't know what they are.)

• KaylaKong

I tend to think that I ran into a bug of some sort, since some of the new levels are buggy. Maybe the image for that icon is the wrong image, maybe there's supposed to be ice in places on the board that isn't actually drawn, etc. (In that second case, then maybe I just lucked out and cleared ice that wasn't showing up.)

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

There is 2 types of ice...

not sure how to explain to u... but I try

first type - whole thing ice, u cannot see the crop inside it...

2nd type - crop just freeze in the ice, u can see the crop inside ...

urs is 2nd type...

• KaylaKong

I went back to that level, and I get it now, thank you!

You're right that it's just ice.

I think the issue for me is that it's a Super Hard Level, and so the transparent ice cube filled in with a blob of reddish brown. I don't remember that happening before. I'm used to the ice looking blue-ish. But there's nothing inside there, it's just the background showing through.

Thanks again!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator

Yes it is just the breaking of the ice, adding this in case its useful.

• KaylaKong

Ah, see... on yours, the ice icon is blue (over on the side). That's what I got used to ice looking like.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?