Golden eggs contest - How do I know if I will participate to the withdrawn?

Options
anigabriela
anigabriela Posts: 9 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Discussions

Hi guys,

I finished the golden egg contest but I got no key.

How I know if I will participate to the withdrawn?

Thank you πŸ™‚

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@anigabriela IΒ΄m not sure what you mean.

Do you mean that you finish 3 levels in 7 days but not get the key. You had to have finished that part before april 13. Or do you mean that you have played the event it self that started april 13 whit the 9 levels.

If it is the first one it might be something wrong. Because if you finish the 3 levels in time you should have got the key so you could play the event.

If it is the second.That you have played/finished the event there will be no key. When you finished the event you have to wait until april 21 thats the date the one that finished will get goldbars.

• anigabriela
    Options

Hi piaandersson .

I am not sure when I start the even but sure not long time ago my be the 13.04 I finished the event, all 9 levels and I received my presents as beans infinite lives but I got no key as I have seen in a photo from one of the players .

But how you said maybe I missed the deadline.. thank you for your support

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@anigabriela If you played the 9 levels and got the rewards (beans and infitite life for 6 hour). There is no key after that. What you have to do now is wait until april 21 when they give out the gold bars.

• anigabriela
    Options

Thank you very much.

I am still learning πŸ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?