Days played

lynndmd
lynndmd Posts: 12 Level 2

Why is when I continously play every day and then when I get to a certain number it makes me start over again. Stating I have to have continuous play.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

For farm hero, is from day 1 to 7. If u miss a day, u will be back to day 1. This is for the daily reward

• lynndmd
    lynndmd Posts: 12 Level 2

I didn't miss a day, it was continuous play for over 50 days. This has happened twice, I don't know if there is a prize attached once you reach a certain number but this really upsets me.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator

Hello @lynndmd and welcome to our Farmtastic Community! I know you are aware that it goes in 7 day cycles. I play every day too, but every once in awhile I may have been on day 4 or something and then next day it takes me to the day 1 prize. I think sometimes it is just a random glitch.

There isn't a certain prize you get for so many consecutive days played. It just gives you a prize in a 7 day cycle - similar to the daily calendar event in Candy Crush Saga, where the value of the prize increases thru day 7, and then you go back to getting the Day 1 prize again.

Just a thought - you are talking about Farm Heroes Saga - right? You aren't talking about Candy Crush Friends or Candy Crush Soda, where the days you have played keep consecutively keep progressing (even though the pattern of the bonuses you receive doesn't change).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?