šŸ‘‰ Help us improve the game accessibility

Options

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

Lots of improvements has been made to the game...I started playing about 8 years ago...I was so happy to see that the fire flies once lite stays lit....I personally do not like the mushrooms because they can be so random...I wish more companions and rewards would be added for those of us that have collected them all.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

@QueenMia I like to play F.H.S is relaxing me all the time, I like colors, animals and vegetables.

1 Could you please find an easy way to play old levels? When you have the contest to beat the Superstar is very hard to go back at old levels.

2 We know that all the contest are played in different time by all the players, but is possible to have the same numbers of moves in every level?

3 It's possible to play again the Treasure Mill?

4 Why not to introduce new fruits or vegetables experience with new colors like grapefruit, lemon , orange or a slice of watermelon or a big pumpkin?

5 I agree with @piaandersson to many popup when you play, some for contest but a lot to buy gold bars or rewards

6 from 1 week when you play hard level there is no more possibility to use companions that you pay with beans to help you during the game.

7 you have removed the daily challenge with another player, I dont remember the name, where you won 1 tractor, could you please reinstate it?

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

True, the treasure mill is no longer active. I also hope that this event is back to the town very very soon..

• Olivia_Lim
    Options

@Leanna_Allen , wow.. u r playing this game 8 years ago! I can't remember how long I play this game but at least got 7 years.. Time flies, u make me recall back how long this game with me.. this games went thru ups n downs with me.. I feel relieved after I played it when I'm stress.. I feel happy when I can unlock a new level..

• Olivia_Lim
    Options

Thanks this game really become part of my life.. I'm growing with this game.. Thank you Farm Heroes Saga.. I'm your royal player..

• Olivia_Lim
    Options

I love to see when the road blocks all no more .. thank you for your considering to remove it.

• Olivia_Lim
    Options

I wish to have booster trail with us while we are unlocking the levels.. our best companion ever!

• Giovanna2009
    Giovanna2009 Posts: 132 Level 2
    Options
  • Olivia_Lim
    Options

one question ya.. how come last time I could collect beans when I log in with PC, now no longer? I really desperate need beans.. my beans left less than 1k.. so sad..

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@Olivia_Lim you win beans when you win a game...How many stars determine how many beans...Also your friends can send you beans...I have never figured out though how to send beans even though I have received them...šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

You also can win beans and boosters doing challenges...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?