Why did you change the way events come up?

Rayngirl
Rayngirl Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m not buying the excuse that events are random, and only offered to some players some times. I have read a number of posts in the last month with people saying they aren’t getting them at all anymore. Something changed and it needs to be fixed. There is no such thing as ‘random’ in software. Someone broke the algorithm and it’s ruining game play for a LOT of people. The worst part is that people have been reporting it for at least a month and nothing is being done to fix it. Just own it and explain why the change was made or apologize for breaking it and get it fixed!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Ok ... for this game, it can be play on multiple devices, phone n PC , king account or Facebook... n hence even the app updates do take time to roll out ...

so how can events be roll out to all at the same time? Hence they do choose a certain group to roll out n sometimes yes phone devices does get more advantage... as similar to the first phase of unlimited life, only phone devices get it.. but during second phase of unlimited life, they include more.

• Rayngirl
    Rayngirl Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks Stan,

I appreciate that feeble attempt at an explanation, but now I would appreciate it if you would escalate the issue to a developer that actually can address the problem. If you are going to tell people your infrastructure is SO BAD that it takes over a month to roll out an update, well, King has some serious issues and I guess I should find new games. We both know your answer is silly, and I found at least 6 other posts (without trying) on the same problem reported up to 5 weeks ago, yet nothing has been done. How about some help getting this one fixed!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?