I still have this pop up

Options
Luna9
Luna9 Posts: 11 Level 2

It's been months now that I have this pop up coming out when I open the game. It's so annoying, I cannot do anything, of I am fast I can load a level, but if I stayed at the map for a few second here we go again. I am losing daily prize and harvest rush because of this and I have to reload the game at alla the time, every time.

I tried everything, the game is updated, I have a lot of memory, I empty the cache all the time, connection is working, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few time (and every time I fixed the issue for a couple day) losing all the boosters of course.

I really need help, I contacted customer care, wich doesn't even reply, on Facebook fan page they said to ask here. So anyone know what can I do, a part what I did?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,056 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @Luna9 and welcome to our Farmtastic King Community! Wow - that sounds like a very annoying problem. I am going to let the CMs know but could you please comment below what platform (PC or mobile) you use and the make and model. Also can you please provide your user ID#, so they can assist you better.

You can find out how to get your game ID# here.

Thank you.

• Luna9
    Options

Hi, thank you! I use mobile, my phone is Huawei p20 lite. ID 1008614629

Thank you very much!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,891 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the additional details! It sounds like there is a bug so I will need. you to delete the game app again but before installing the game app, you need to clear the Google PLay Store cache as well, not just the game cache..

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Reboot mobile and install the game.

Let me know how it goes please 😉

• Luna9
    Options

@QueenB I did already, several time and the problem always come back in a few days, beside, I have connection issue. My connection works fine, but the game doesn't seems to like, same with my mobile data. Doesn't look like lack of internet, but a software problem. Last time it took me three days to get back my account and of course all the time I loose the boosters and beans. If I have to remove again it will be for good, I am tired of all of this. It's been months I am trying to contact the customer care, but nobody help me, all the time the same answer.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,891 Community Manager
    Options

I'm sorry to hear nothing is helping 😕but I'm afraid all we can do from our end is to offer these troubleshooting steps. I understand that you might be frustrated but I can assure you we have recommended all that we can think off so either there is something wrong with device or the download you're getting from the App Store.

May I ask if you have a different device you can test the game on? Just to see if the issue persists?

If I see a large number of players reporting the same issue, then it might be an issue but so far, the studio can't find any.

• Luna9
    Options

Problems start with the other phone I used, a Motorola who got very small memory, that's why I fixed this one, the Huawei, with a lot of memory, but nothing has changed. I keep lose the daily reward and the harvest rush because of the connection and now with this bug I have to close the game between every level I play and wait a couple of minutes to get back to the map. Just when I wrote a bad review on Google play I got back my account after another unistall/reinstall and the bug was fixed for a couple of day. That's why I was looking for a technical help to find out what's wrong in my account because all the steps stated I did and they don't work for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?