๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Levels completely different between pc and android versions

Options
sunbliss
sunbliss Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi,

I would like an explanation about the complete difference of the levels between pc and android versions of the game.

The attached screenshots come from level 2807

PC VERSION

ANDROID VERSION

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

@sunbliss, welcome to our community ๐Ÿค—

Good question!

Occasionally there may be some slight differences between levels on desktop vs. mobile. This is because we sometimes adjust levels to optimize them for mobile so that you get the best game experience no matter what device you are playing on!

The PC version, is it from Facebook or King.com?

• sunbliss
    Options

Thank you @QueenB for the welcome. โ˜บ๏ธ

I also thank you for your quick reply. But the thing is we are not talking about slight differences, but about a totally different structure of the same level in the two devices.

For this specific chapter, on pc(king.com) the final goal is the collection of 14 flowers, 5 chickens, 150 onions and 150 suns in 17 moves. On android, the al goal is the collection of 4 flowers, 16 patches, 100 carrots and 75 waterdrops in 28 moves.

How do you find this total makeover right?

This happens for at least 7 consequent levels up to 2807.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@sunbliss The explanation for the differences. In the beginning of the year it was a big problem on farm heroes. It affected both facebook and king.com. The things that made the problem was that they had remodelled old levels, they had made them wiht weed, that you see on android.

Facebook was fixed right away but it took time to get king.com worked again. What they did was that they removed all the weed levels from king.com.

So king.com are different from all the other devices. So if you see a weed level on android you wanยดt see that in king.com.

Hope you understand what I meant.

• sunbliss
    Options

@piaandersson

Thank you for the clarification.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?