🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm Heroes Super Saga cannot be played through Facebook

Options
Jason
Jason Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been trying to play the new Farm Heroes through Facebook.  Out of the many times I have tried to play I have only have had success twice.  The screen shows the King Logo with 'downloading', then the next screen is 'running' and finally 'loading'.  The next screen shows the dog and 'We are experiencing an error and doing our best to fix it.  Please try again in a moment.'    Almost every time I try again and the error screen returns.  Help?

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

What browser are you using to play Jason?  Are you having trouble playing Jelly as well by any chance? 

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for responding, Stuck.  The only King game I am having trouble playing is Super Saga.  I am using Windows 10, with the most current updates.  64-Bit Version.  My browser is Firefox version 47.0.1.  The issue still happens and it's a shame since I am starting to enjoy this game.

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for responding, Stuck.  The only King game I am having trouble playing is Super Saga.  I am using Windows 10, with the most current updates.  64-Bit Version.  My browser is Firefox version 47.0.1.  The issue still happens and it's a shame since I am starting to enjoy this game.

I had success playing in Edge at WIN 10

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?