πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Farm Heroes Super Saga isn't working... Keeps shutting down

Options
Sarah-10
Sarah-10 Posts: 10 Level 2

I installed this game a couple of weeks ago, but it keeps shutting down as I play, so I uninstall it and reinstall. This is the 4th time I've installed it and as I loose my lives I've now done level 1 (hahaha) and today level 2 stopped after 20 seconds...went back, restarted th level.. Finished it but had to complete it to end the level...but it failed. Restarted... Finished the level... Then doing last moves to end it and save it but it failed... And the 4th life went doing the same. So now have 1 life left and gone through one level.

am going quite mad!! Tried uninstalling, tried reinstalling. Tried shaking my iPad in a furious state. One of the other games does similar things but it's occasional so have got through many levels, but this one fails in 1 level so am going spare!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Check that your iPad is supported and follow the other troubleshooting steps here:Β 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-iosΒ 

My recommendation is to check that you have enough memory on your iPad to allow the game to run smoothly.Β 

• Sarah-10
    Options

No joy I'm afraid. I'm on version IOS 9.3.2 and doesn't say there's any updates, and have 8.6GB free, but still not working. Tried the restart. It still shuts down. Tried downloading it again. It still shuts down when back.

Does the game need more than 8.6GB to run?!

I'm at such a loss...

• Sarah-10
    Options

Still having this issue, now with almost all the King games. Tried installing the newest one (don't even remember name, something with card game and cats I think), that game died as I played the first level. All my other games still have issues, usually within one life. Don't even get to finish one level, not even fail one level, before it dies.

• Sarah-10
    Options

Still having this issue, now with almost all the King games. Tried installing the newest one (don't even remember name, something with card game and cats I think), that game died as I played the first level. All my other games still have issues, usually within one life. Don't even get to finish one level, not even fail one level, before it dies.

Continued error, can't do more than 2 minutes of a level, restarts...lost life, so get nowhere. It's been ages. As with all the other games in the King series that have issues, I uninstall, restart the iPad, reinstall... Same issues. Even before I log in to my levels, so if I start at level 1 I don't even get to finish that.
  • Kathy_bee
    Kathy_bee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Uninstall the app and then reinstall. Your data will not be lost as long as you sign up the same way you did previously

• Sarah-10
    Options

Uninstall the app and then reinstall. Your data will not be lost as long as you sign up the same way you did previously

That's the first thing I tried. Didn't work. :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?