🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Problem with rewards from country show in Farm heroes super saga

nini-2
nini-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi

I m at level 66 in farm heroes super saga. Even if I go to growth stage  4 or 3 in country show, I never receive any rewards.

Best Answer

• nini-2
    Answer ✓

Thanks for your answer Cezdiamond. The problem was on facebook on pc. I decided to try to connect to the application with my tablet ( asus android) with my facebook account to see what will happen and I finally received all my rewards at the same time... so everything is fine now. Now I play and my pc and on my tablet too.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi nini- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with the Country Show in Farm Heroes Saga. We will be looking into this for you, please could you let me know a little more information? 

- When did the problem start? 

- Is the problem only on Facebook or mobile/tablet too? 

Thanks so much! 

Have a Farmtastic week :-) 

• nini-2
    Answer ✓

Thanks for your answer Cezdiamond. The problem was on facebook on pc. I decided to try to connect to the application with my tablet ( asus android) with my facebook account to see what will happen and I finally received all my rewards at the same time... so everything is fine now. Now I play and my pc and on my tablet too.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi nini- Thanks for letting me know. I am glad that everything is working again :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?