🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Game not loading: We cannot run WebGL, please make sure that you have the latest drivers....

Options
EricH-2
EricH-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi I am a Facebook user and I keep seeing this message when I load the game.  Message: We cannot run WebGL, please make sure that you have the latest drivers for your graphic card. Please visit: WebGL to get more information on how you can enable it.  Please help me fix the problem?  Thank you for any feedback.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey EricH,

I'm not a tech savvy, but I did some Googling and I found this;

http://www.repairyourpcnow.com/wp/pc-errors/rats-webgl-hit-a-snag-chrome-fix/

Especially this part might be interesting for you:

"How to Disable Hardware Accelerated Graphics In Chrome:

chrome://settings -> Show advanced settings.Here, you will find an option “Use hardware acceleration when available”. Just uncheck it and restart the browser. This should solve the problem.

Another option is to go to chrome://flags. Here you will get an option, “Disable WebGL”. Click the checkbox next to that, and restart the browser.

The two methods given here are simple and work well to get rid of the error message, “Rats! WebGL hit a snag” on your Google Chrome." 

• EricH-2
    EricH-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hey EricH,

I'm not a tech savvy, but I did some Googling and I found this;

http://www.repairyourpcnow.com/wp/pc-errors/rats-webgl-hit-a-snag-chrome-fix/

Especially this part might be interesting for you:

"How to Disable Hardware Accelerated Graphics In Chrome:

chrome://settings -> Show advanced settings.Here, you will find an option “Use hardware acceleration when available”. Just uncheck it and restart the browser. This should solve the problem.

Another option is to go to chrome://flags. Here you will get an option, “Disable WebGL”. Click the checkbox next to that, and restart the browser.

The two methods given here are simple and work well to get rid of the error message, “Rats! WebGL hit a snag” on your Google Chrome." 

Hi Randle Tried your suggestions. No success. Thanks for your answer though.
  • NiK-2
    NiK-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The above workarounds did not fix the problem. It says "We cannot run WebGL, please go to WebGL to check that you have the proper drivers installed for your graphic card and to get further ins...."

I am using latest version of Google Chrome. Please help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?