🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Can not pass level 263

Options
Krista_R
Krista_R Posts: 4 Newbie

I have tried at least 20 times playing this level, but for the life of me I can not get the goat to move or the cloud to grow. Once in while I can get the cloud to move up or down one row, however it is not enough to make a match in order to get a lighting strike. Has anyone passed this level and can give me any tips? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Mau_Cee
    Mau_Cee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

FINALLY just passed this level!  You need to "lure" the cloud around the top left block by making matches on the board below.  It moves counter-clockwise so 1st you want to make a match by swiping your match upward so that it moves up one black.  Then you want to make a match by swiping left, so it moves to the left, then left, then down, etc.  When it moves down to the main board you want to makes matches with the cloud so it explodes and releases the goat.  Then lead the goat to the hay the usual way.

Answers

• Mau_Cee
    Mau_Cee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

FINALLY just passed this level!  You need to "lure" the cloud around the top left block by making matches on the board below.  It moves counter-clockwise so 1st you want to make a match by swiping your match upward so that it moves up one black.  Then you want to make a match by swiping left, so it moves to the left, then left, then down, etc.  When it moves down to the main board you want to makes matches with the cloud so it explodes and releases the goat.  Then lead the goat to the hay the usual way.

• Krista_R
    Options

Thank you so much for your help. I haven't passed it yet, but your advice has been tremendous for getting that bugger of a cloud out onto the main board. 

• Krista_R
    Options

Thank you so much for your help. I haven't passed it yet, but your advice has been tremendous for getting that bugger of a cloud out onto the main board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?