🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Also cannot play this game Cannot connect the game to facebook

Options
Fang__Liu
Fang__Liu Posts: 2 Newbie

Using other devices, I cannot connect the game to my facebook account to retrieve my progress, and when I play the game on facebook, I got a forbidden error too. Am I blocked by you?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Strange you're also having the forbidden error, blocking access to their own games intentionally wouldn't be a smart move. Did the error message contain anymore information or did it literally just say "Forbidden"?

• Fang__Liu
    Fang__Liu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Strange you're also having the forbidden error, blocking access to their own games intentionally wouldn't be a smart move. Did the error message contain anymore information or did it literally just say "Forbidden"?

I got a blank page with only two words "forbidden error" when I try to play it on facebook. Using my iphone, I cannot connect to my facebook account. It says "an unknowen error occurred"
  • Brian_Ross
    Brian_Ross Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having identical problems...
  • Nikina
    Nikina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?