Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
In the middle of a game it closes out and I have sent trouble shoot tickets but nothing has happened please fix this problem thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
16mb is not a lot of free space, what you need to do is clear some space and give yourself at least 1gb.
When you've done that try again and you should see a difference.
How do I fix the problem
Ha! I've heard that one plenty of times. But seriously, how much do you have, are you we talking Mb or Gb?
Do you know how much available space you currently have on your tablet? That doesn't matter, their troubleshooting is the same for all of their games.
Have you already done the suggested troubleshooting? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Yes but it's not candy crush it's farm heroes super