Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I have completed level 355. Grew the flower to full bloom within time frame & NO NEW LEVELS WILL OPEN! What is happening? R u going to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, new levels are online. Level 370 is the last one. And yes, they are difficult but challenging. I like it. Had to quit the game and reopen it. The update was installed automatically. Greetings
Hi Keldpat- Thanks for posting on King Care. Congratulations on getting so far! You are currently on the last level. :-)
New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
https://twitter.com/farmheroessuper?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/FarmHeroesSuperSaga/
Have a Farmtastic week!