🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

How do I move friends to the "Farm Friends" tab. I do not want to use the "All Friends" tab.

Options
Brigitte-3
Brigitte-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I know how to add new people to my "All Friends" tab. But my "All Friends" tab contains personal friends and family that do not play online games. I do NOT want to annoy them with constant requests or emails from a game. I would like to take advantage of my "Farm Friends" tab so I can leave personal friends out of the equation. How do I add friends to my "Farm Friends" tab.

Also I don't understand the window that appears saying "Don't ask again until you send to (the above list of people)." With an option to Cancel or Send. What does that mean?

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brigitte,

On both list you can select with a check mark which of your friends you want to send/receive help.

The "Don't ask again until you send to" dialog box is a feature from Facebook to verify that you are sending to the right friends.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brigitte,

On both list you can select with a check mark which of your friends you want to send/receive help.

The "Don't ask again until you send to" dialog box is a feature from Facebook to verify that you are sending to the right friends.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?