🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Word of thanks and a follow-up question

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

I am grateful to Mark Hawk and Leo Sphinx for answering and resolving some other issues I had quickly. On a separate note, if it is possible for Mark, Leo or another moderator to look into “Trophies are missing after an update” question and the subsequent answer that the problem has been fixed would be much appreciated. I was playing the game while logged in Facebook and I did not receive the automatic update within 12 hours like Johnny described but did get one yesterday which had to be done manually but the leader board is still missing thereafter. I decided to log out of Facebook and was reminded that I had to log back in or save with Kingdom to retain the current level. I decided to save with Kingdom. The leader board is really helpful to see where the players are and it also displays the trophy count and as a result gives you motivation. I am reluctant to delete and reinstall the game because it means losing prized boosters, some of which were earned and others purchased. Sending lives to players whenever you want without the leader board is difficult because you now have to wait for the list to show up. However, when the list pops up it completely blocks the message box and must be closed to check your messages to find out which players sent you “growth” and lives before you can reciprocate. What is the purpose of the Country Show with different tiers to win trophies if you cannot see how many you have actually achieved? I am sorry for raising this issue again and hope there will be a better solution in reinstating the missing leader board. Thanking you in advance for your time and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Just me,

Thanks for the shout out, I spoke with Mark and he'd also like to send you his thanks!

I checked with Farm Heroes Super Saga team and it appears that this is not a bug and was removed intentionally as 'fame' which was the trophy is no longer used in game. The growth can be accessed from the country show pot icon instead.

Just to let you know, I have collected your feedback in order to pass it onto the game team for their consideration.

Thanks for posting! 

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Just me,

Thanks for the shout out, I spoke with Mark and he'd also like to send you his thanks!

I checked with Farm Heroes Super Saga team and it appears that this is not a bug and was removed intentionally as 'fame' which was the trophy is no longer used in game. The growth can be accessed from the country show pot icon instead.

Just to let you know, I have collected your feedback in order to pass it onto the game team for their consideration.

Thanks for posting! 

Thank you for forwarding my feedback to the game team and I hope to get good news. I am not sure why I was awarded 5 trophies yesterday for making it to Tier 1 if the trophy, as you mentioned, is no longer used in game which is rather confusing. I do have one suggestion though on the subject of sending lives to players. Can you please check if the development team will consider the idea of adding an “envelope/heart” icon just like in Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga games to make it easier to send lives? I inadvertently omitted some moderators who responded to a few general questions that I had posed previously and would like to acknowledge them as well. Please also convey my gratitude to Combo, KingsPinn and StuckInATree for their advice and tips. Many thanks once again and have a great day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?