🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

FHSS New levels come and go...

Options
Micah_King
Micah_King Posts: 9 Pro Player 👑

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?!?!-

FH. SUPER SAGA on Android- 

New levels come and go...

Have tried variations of updates, reinstalling, logging in with fb only, with king only, and logged into both together in my android version farm heroes super saga.

After a long wait @400,  I received new levels, when I opened again, 401 &up were gone,  then back-so I quickly finished to 415-until i got 416&up... and then this started happening ALL OVER AGAIN, and has gone on and on I received new levels -lost new levels- here- gone- here- gone- try all fixes possible AGAIN!!!

...but now FOR LAST SEVERAL WEEKS LEVELS OVER 415 HAVEN'T RETURNED at all...the new levels just disappeared AND I'M SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED!!!

I HAVE LOST PROBABLY $100 WORTH OF PURCHASED GOLD BARS AND BOOSTERS WITH ALL THIS CRAZINESS!!!  I NEED HELP and a HERO... send me  A FARM HEROES *SUPER HERO* PLEASE! 

MICAH KINGmicahking76@gmail.com

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

That's strange, quite a few people in my group who play FHSS were talking about being stuck after completing level 415 but said that reinstalling did the trick and were able to play on. Have you gone through those troubleshooting steps again since reaching 416?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?