Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I am level 357 I am not receiving growth nor am I on the top list any more. Indeed the top list is blank and has been for some time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem for weeks. I had to update it. I looked in google play and saw the update. It wouldn't let me unless I used wifi. It HAD to be wifi for mine to update . Once I did that it worked. It gave me more levels . But now I don't have a feature to send lives.
Same problem here. I'm on 276. The meter never changes no matter how many levels I move up
Même réponse. Alors que pense qu'il y a vraiment un bug.
Hi Valerie, I have the same problem, King has sent me on this site to find the solution ... I can't find it