Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Ever since the Country Fair returned (thank you, btw) the coins from reaching each new tier never appear in my coin tally. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, Cezdiamond! Not sure I can get a useful screenshot for this. But whenever I level up to a higher tier, the game shows the normal 'You Reached Tier __! Reward ___ coins' page- then when I go on to play, the awarded coins don't show up in my coin total. The only coins that do show up are the ones I win from beating Rancid.
Hi Jill- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing this problem?
Please could you share a little more information regarding this issue that you are facing? If you are able to include a screenshot please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks!