πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

County fair

Options
Sandra_J_Richard
Sandra_J_Richard Posts: 8 Level 2

So, other players have been fixed yet I've played 60 levels (143 to 203) and still not got it back and No reply to several queries, poor King, very poor!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Munchy21- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I cannot see any other questions from your regarding a problem with Farm Heroes Super Saga.Β 

Please could you let me know a little more information regarding the problem that you are facing? Is your game not correctly synchronising?Β 

Let me know :-)

Thanks!Β 

• Sandra_J_Richard
    Options

As I've said, many times, the 'County show' stopped at level 142 and hasn't come back so I don't get coins or other rewards anymore. It still tells me 'rewards start at level 11' it doesn't say they stop. I'm now on level 213.

• Sandra_J_Richard
    Options

Hi Munchy21- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I cannot see any other questions from your regarding a problem with Farm Heroes Super Saga.Β 

Please could you let me know a little more information regarding the problem that you are facing? Is your game not correctly synchronising?Β 

Thanks!Β 

County show stopped at 141, not back and I'm on 213 now, no coins or other rewards/boosters coming my way.
  • Sandra_J_Richard
    Options

Thanks!Β 

So, I gave the extra info requested six days ago and No reply or 'fix' yet!!!! I'll repeat another of my earlier comments, poor King, very poor.
  • Sandra_J_Richard
    Options

So, asked a question over two months ago, got asked what my question was several weeks later. I repeated the question five weeks ago and still no answer as to why the county fair has disappeared in my farm hero's super saga! Friends are giving me growth gifts and I HAVE NOTHING TO GROW!!! Very disappointed in King Care.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?