Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support โ Get help here
What are the beans used for on the super saga I can't seem to find anything ย on it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Joy_Dal_Santo๐ค Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm Community!
Can you please post a new question using THIS Link (click on the Green letters).
This thread is 6+ years old and the Community has changed a lot since then! That is the reason those links do not work. If you can open a new question, I will be able to help you with proper links๐๏ธ
I will close this thread as it is very old!
Thank you and hope to see you soon๐
Those links don't exist.
Hi Sandi Feagin,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
Allow me t recommend you two pages to cover all your needs;ย http://farmheroessupersaga.com/game-overviewย &ย https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/farm-heroes-super-saga-beginners-guide.ย
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team