πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸ…πŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
πŸ†πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

farm heroes super saga keeps crashing can't access my messages and gifts

Options
Karen_Hill-2
Karen_Hill-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have had to refresh FHSS 10 times today played 5 games but glitches and stops at end of game have to refresh with no 5 points added to my score. I can't access my gifts and messages to send my friends their lives. When i first opened game up I got the orange screen but refreshed and was able to play but it stopped once I finished game and wouldn't give me the points (seized up) had to refresh again this is very frustrating and I know it has happened to quite a few friends but they have lost all their lives too (I haven't this time but have 3 times in last few weeks)

Answers

• JudyBurch
    JudyBurch Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I've had a similar problem in the past five days in that I have lost all of my lives/growth twice. They just disappear and if they do reappear, nothing happens when I click on them.

• Karen_Hill-2
    Karen_Hill-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

I've had a similar problem in the past five days in that I have lost all of my lives/growth twice. They just disappear and if they do reappear, nothing happens when I click on them.

and again today same :( I got to play on chrome with all lives lost yesterday then went back to firefox, swore a bit then it worked, worked again last night and today nothing again can't press any buttons to play or send lives etc . I haven't lost lives and life requests yet but i know as soon as its working again they will go :( This always seems to glitch up with long county fairs and new levels lately :( I play on laptop only

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?