Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
The rewards will not work in super farm heroes the botton won't show up at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK thanks
Thank you for your responses, I have passed this on.
It will likely be Monday though as our moderator doesn't work weekends
Yes I beat 11 and I haven't been able to access rewards sense I loaded the game on my new device the botton doesn't even come up.
And I am sorry for asking a really stupid question, you have beaten level 11?
What event is it you haven't been given the rewards for?
Yes and nothing seems to work the botton won't even show up and it keeps telling me I have to beat level11 in order to recive rewards
Sorry you are still having issues Sam.
Firstly, have you tried the troubleshooting here?
Yes I am
Hi, I am so sorry for the delay in your response.
Are you still needing help?