🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Can't we request lives anymore ?

Options
Rocky_Lélé
Rocky_Lélé Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi, I can't requet lives to my friends anymore for some days on Chrome. Is it normal ?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Rocky,

I've just seen that no one has replied to your question.

Please let me know if the issue is still there and I'll do my best to help you out :-)

- Mark

• Rocky_Lélé
    Options

Dear Mark,

This bug is still active up to now. Thanks for asking :-)

• MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Rocky,

I suggest you try the game directly on King.com - https://king.com/play/farmheroessupersaga

On the same page you can create an account. Once done try going to settings and from here you can sync your game progress from Facebook. After this you should have no problems sending/receiving lives in the game.

Let me know how you progress :-)

- Mark

• Rocky_Lélé
    Options

Dear Mark,

I already have an account where the parameters confirm it's already synchronized.

I have no problem for years but now after I click on the + beside my lifes and then click the "Ask friends", the next frame (where the list of friends was usually shown) appears and disappears right after...

• MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Rocky,

Would you have the option to try the game from another browser or computer (preferably also from another Internet connection).

I haven't seen other players mentioning this issue so I was wondering if it could be caused by a limitation in the network (for instance firewall) or by the browser/computer configuration.

• Rocky_Lélé
    Options

Thanks for the adise Mark. I have already tried from another browser (Chrome, then Firefox) and it did exactly the same.

I have now tried from another computer, and I see it's the same bug there too. Very strange !

And finally, I did it from another computer with the account of my wife, and the result is the same.

So I guess the bug is much more impacting than a single player, although I'm probably the 1st to report it :-)

• Rocky_Lélé
    Options

Hello Mark. Please note that the bugs remains. Still no solution to propose to fix it ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?