Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
in the black levels (be a hero) levels.. I noticed that my sister got so many different boosters to be used in that level.. but when I try to play on my device I get nothing..!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon Fajir, it is indeed part of a testing phase which has just started
There is a very good chance you will get it at some point
Good afternoon Fajir, it is indeed part of a testing phase which has just started There is a very good chance you will get it at some point
Hi, sometimes games differ slightly between devices as the studio are often trialling something out. It could very well be that she is one of the test audience and unfortunately at this time you are not. I will see if I can find out
Hi, sometimes games differ slightly between devices as the studio are often trialling something out.
It could very well be that she is one of the test audience and unfortunately at this time you are not.
I will see if I can find out