Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Hello, it's been 15 days that I'm blocked on "Loading " in Farm Heroes Super Saga is what someone can help me??? I can no longer play thanks a lot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try using firefox https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ browser
or clearing your cache https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies
The instructions will show you step by step what to do
Hello, I play on Google chrome-plate I understand nothing in computing, I am afraid of making bétises on my computer.If it is too bad too much complicated, I stop playing. Thank you
What is the browser you are using? e.g. chrome or internet explorer or safari? Try using a different one than you normally use to see if it loads. The the FAQ link attached gives step by step on cleaning up your browser. Were you able to do any steps?
Sorry I do not know how to do
Hi Jacline,
I am sorry to hear you are having an issue. Are you able to load in a different browser or you can try clearing the cache in the browser you currently use. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out