Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I haven't received coins after achieving certain growth in the New Country Show. This has happened twice now, totaling in about 250 coins missing. How can I get my coins? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Of course it it, I will pass it on to the moderator who will contact the studio. It will be next week though now
I've done all of the troubleshooting suggestions. I tried them all before messaging here at KingCare. So is it possible to report it so that I can get those coins. Thanks.
Hi Vinecia,
Firstly could you try this troubleshooting here.
The studio are aware of an issue, if you do the troubleshooting and it doesn't help, then we can report it. But hopefully the issue will resolve itself on following the steps