🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Free collection basket booster not available

Options
Jyo_Ti
Jyo_Ti Posts: 3 Newbie

I have not gotten the free collection basket booster a couple of days now is it not free anymore?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Jyo Ti thanks for posting. I will find out, it could be it was a test that has ended, or maybe a wobble in the game. Have you updated recently and has it changed since?

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

I play on two devices and have never ever come across any boosters especially a basket booster being awarded for free. How do I get one? There are no longer any challenges or contests to win prizes such as a hand glove and watering can. I have the latest update on both. Thank you.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey Just me :)

We are still waiting on an update, I will find out. We suspect it was another test feature that has since ended. 

Thanks for being patient :)

• Just_Me-2
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer,

I have not encountered any free boosters for the 2 years I have been playing and wish they would offer it to everyone to be fair even if it was just a test feature. There are no gift boxes for passing levels or mini games to win prizes. I am on level 987 and have had to buy gold bar packages to replenish my booster supply. It would be greatly appreciated if you could look into this and advise. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will indeed. I think Rancid from FHS(1) has stolen Mark the mod in charge of the farm things. Either that or he has seen all my tags and is hiding somewhere under the studio desk where all the complaints are sent bahaha. I will tag him again for tomorrow and if all else fails, will tag one of the other team mods :)

Refresh my memory, I know we have spoken before about issues. Which devices do you play on as I know usually things like this are only available on mobile and I would be suprised if there hadn't been anything. 

I also think its valuable feedback about tests. I have the official line, it IS studio led so the KC team cannot do much other than feed feedback back to the studio. But I think some of these tests are suspiciously long so either they have a lot to fix, or its easier than saying we know there is an issue its on the list, due to priorities etc cos I know they have normal game play stuff to do too. But don't worry. I will ask. Some of the tests in paradise bay have been going on for two years, but at the same time, they are delaying adding new levels until the glitches are ironed out. As we don't have them every two weeks I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. And often Mr Slayer gets test features and I don't >:-( 

• Jyo_Ti
    Jyo_Ti Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I play on an iPad. The free booster baskets were received for watching a short video. I used to get 2 baskets in 24 hours. Earlier I could also get 2 additional lives by watching short videos. Short means less than 30 secs long. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Aha thank you for clarifying! Yes that does sound like one of the tests they are running across various games. Its very probably been paused for now based on feedback. It may return at some point :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

As Chicken Slayer wrote - it's a test feature that might get permanently set in the game :-)

- Mark

• Just_Me-2
    edited June 2018
    Options

Thank you Chicken Slayer for the humorous and lengthy response and for taking an interest in this issue and also many thanks to Jyo Ti for the pertinent information as to how a basket booster was received. I play on mobile phone and tablet, both Android devices, and have never come across any free boosters/lives for watching a short video. The only gift I was offered from King at random was an hour of unlimited lives for about two or maybe three months when I first started playing the game. I wish there was at least a daily spin wheel similar to the one in Candy Crush Saga to help with booster collection.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

To be fair, a lot are having issues with the daily spin wheels. It might be why some games don't have them. It will hopefully be something they think about in future though so I know Mark has seen these, but I will tell him you replied as I think the feedback is useful, especially if others have suggested it too :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?