Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Level 160 has disappeared! I tried to get there by winning level 159 again but it just brought me back to the home screen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's back
Can't see it either, man I was actually enjoying this game too.
I can’t see level 160 either and I’m on mobile
game.pdf
Clearing cache and reinstalling does not help. PC/Facebook. My Level 160 is stuck between/on the side of Levels 157 and 158, with a big raccoon. It has been this way several weeks. I gave up on playing - too boring not being able to move forward
Hi Eli,Did this happen on Facebook or on mobile?If it was on Facebook then I suggest you start by clearing cache and cookies in your browser, then reloading the game. You could also try the game in another browser - for instance Vivaldi, Firefox or Edge.
Hi Eli,
Did this happen on Facebook or on mobile?
If it was on Facebook then I suggest you start by clearing cache and cookies in your browser, then reloading the game. You could also try the game in another browser - for instance Vivaldi, Firefox or Edge.