Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
The game goes from level 159 to 161 which is still locked. There is no level 160 so I'm stuck and can't move on. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please update to latest version in Google Play-Store. This will solve the problem.
I have same problem. There's no lvl 160 on both fb and android.
It's version 1.11.6
How do I update it on Google Play when it's not showing it needs an update. I will try to play on facebook and see how that works. Thanks for the help
Hi Lisa,
I've seen other players reporting the same issue on both mobile and Facebook and I have reported it to the game studio.
Thanks again for telling.
- Mark
Which version of the game do you have installed?
I suggest you start by updating the game on Google Play.
If the issue is still there then try connecting the game to Facebook, play the level there and you can now continue on your mobile device.