🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Screen pops up for only 1 second and I can't click on it

Yoda
Yoda Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
Hello, can't ask friends for lives, by asking screen pops up for only 1 second and I can't klick on it. Also getting to a new level you have to ask friends for unlock, the same here only pops up for 1 second and can't klick on screen.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Yoda and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This section is exclusively for Friends Saga. You can post about Farm Heroes Super Saga here 
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga

I am sorry this happened to you. On which device do you play? In those cases, my first choice would be to restart the device and then clear the cache of the game and check if I have the latest version of the game. It should be 1.16.2 Please try these steps and tell me what is happening after that. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Yoda
    Hello firebombmarcus, thanks for the welcom. I'm playing the game on Facebook. Did remove the game and installed again, the same issue......
  • firebombmarkus
    Thanks for replying @Yoda There is currently glitch with Facebook and the studio is working hard on it to resolve it. I am just not sure how do you think you reinstalled game on Facebook. Do you mean that your game is connected to Facebook account on your phone?
  • Yoda
    No, I removed it from my FB account and then played it again, but I think that doesn't do the job :-)
  • firebombmarkus
    @Yoda Well, it obviously doesn't since there are glitches on Facebook's side. I will forward this to Community Manager and see if he can help you with this somehow.
  • Yoda
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, that is verry nice of you  =)
  • firebombmarkus
    You are welcome @Yoda Just be a little patient since it's weekend 😊
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi Yoda :waving:

This could most probably be related to the FB issue that firebombmarkus mentioned.

You could also try the following steps to see if it is the browser or computer:
    • Clear the cache and cookies in the browser - this page explains further: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/
    • Try the game from another browser - this is the golden opportunity to try Vivaldi or Firefox :) 
    • Check if there's any software running in the background - especially software like Norton Internet security can interfere
    • Try the game from another computer - just to see if the issue is there
    • Try the game from another Internet connection - Bring the notebook to the local coffee shop or swing by a friends place
    • Try the game with another computer + on another network
    I did a check here from my home computer and the popup looks to be working ok. However, FB now has a new system for handling tokens for lives and roadblocks.

A work around could be to play the game from a mobile device.

Let me know how you progress :chuffed:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?