🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Different quests based on browser choice

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
edited April 2019 in Support
Hello!

Why are now constantly changing the tasks to be met by Super Farm Heros? Because I'm at 464. Was just collecting flowers and now that's gone. Whenever something else comes, I never come to the conclusion of the task fulfillment. Especially since I do not always come into play as a PC player !!!

Greeting Peggy

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi Peggy 😊 @Spinnifix

I am not playing this game anymore so I am not sure what is happening here. I will tag our Community Manager @MarkHawk and let's see together what he will say about this.

Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Peggy,

Some of the events as well as some of the level requirements can change over time.

How often are you playing the game?
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Mark!

I can only answer today because I was not home for Easter. I stayed at the Baltic Sea with my family for a few days. So to Farm Super Heros: I can not play it that often. I do not come into play for days. It loads too long. Or it is only in the loading process. My nephew has under: problem super farm heros which communicated in my name. Because he programs himself and knows the problem.

Greeting Peggy

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Mark

Now I want to play the spielo and it does not work. It loads and loads.

Greeting Peggy

My nephew told me that the ID number - player is not displayed !! On the PC.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Mark!

Again to the rewards. It means fulfilling tasks and then picking up the reward. Only when it was introduced, I was collecting flowers. I was still in the same level and when playing again, it was great to collect fruit. I meant that with constant change of tasks. Then I finished the fruit and was able to pick up the reward, which unfortunately I did not get. Since I did not know it was not working, I did not take a picture. To show that I had picked up the blue glove, which then did not appear with me. Maybe you come now clearly with it.

Greeting Peggy

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Mark!

Here I have a question. 2 different browsers and 2 different tasks, WHY? I have to take the browser where I get into the game !!!

Greeting Peggy
  • MarkHawk
    Options
    Hi there Spinnifix :waving:

Interesting that you'll get different layout between the browsers. Looks like the level target is missing in Opera in your screenshot. I've never seen that before.

I've tried the game here from work and also at home but I can't recreate the issue.

Would you happen to have any browser plugins or extensions that might interfere with web pages? The game is programmed in HTML5 format and I've seen issues where game elements were missing due to extensions.
  • MarkHawk
    Options
    P.S.: I've renamed this thread so it's easier for other players with the same issue to find it  :)
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Mark!

Yes, I have different browsers. But I do not care, then can redeem both. Only if you get it. So far I have only earned and received nothing !!!

Greeting Peggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?