Not receiving quest rewards

MaltaMalta Posts: 7
Hi everyone not been receiving quest rewards for some time, first it was the flowers that no matter how many I collected it still stayed on 0. Now I get the coin rewards but none of the others. Have tried everything, logging out of game and face book to no avail. Even tried logging in with king account but that sent Mr back to the very beginning lol. Have contacted support team by replying to the automated reply emai but haven't had a reply. I play on my Samsung iPhone and my galaxy tablet. The game updated yesterday I can now see profile pictures of other players but my picture is just a man's silhouette im on level 1665 so been playing a long time, but this is very frustrating, please help

Best Answer

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,909 Community Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you all for taking the time to report this and for joining our Community!

I've spoken to Support and there seems to be an issue with this extra feature. The Studio is aware of this and is currently looking in to it so we do not have a timeframe for a fix.

If you keep an eye on this thread, I'll let you know as soon as I know more! 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉
    Accepted Answer
Prev13

Answers

• montymoomontymoo Posts: 0
    Hi for the past couple of days items I have collected towards quests are not being added. 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,744 Superstar
    Hello @montymoo Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes super section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  

Can you please provide your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/247506/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Macy-2Macy-2 Posts: 39
    edited September 10
    it happened here too, only the coins prize are added but not the booster ones.  i am playing from iphone. my game used id is macywagner
  • lmyers777lmyers777 Posts: 1
    Th game didn't give me the 250 coins I earned yesterday.
  • MaltaMalta Posts: 7
    My user I'D is 1222117791 thank you
    Your user ID is a number you can see how to find it in the link in provided in the above reply
  • acollins2019acollins2019 Posts: 2
    I am not receiving quest rewards or coins for farm heroes super saga.  Just started this week and it doesn’t matter what level I’m on.  
    What can be done to fix this?
    Seems to be a big problem for lots of people. From other posts it seems that if you leave your I'D number on your post, which you find by touching the profile button when you first open the game then press the king logo at the top they will contact tech guys but not seen any post thst say it has been fixed. Having the same problem but had no reply yet.
    My ID number is 10861254243.  Thanks
    Seems to be a big problem for lots of people. From other posts it seems that if you leave your I'D number on your post, which you find by touching the profile button when you first open the game then press the king logo at the top they will contact tech guys but not seen any post thst say it has been fixed. Having the same problem but had no reply yet.
    Was this from quests, if so seems to be a big problem for lots of people. From other posts it seems that if you leave your I'D number on your post, which you find by touching the profile button when you first open the game then press the king logo at the top they will contact tech guys but not seen any post thst say it has been fixed. Having the same problem but had no reply yet.
  • jayplo13jayplo13 Posts: 2
    whenever I am completing a goal I do not receive my reward. I click collect and it disappears