🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Not receiving quest rewards - Reported to the Studio! (This is now Fixed)!

Malta
Malta Posts: 7 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
Hi everyone not been receiving quest rewards for some time, first it was the flowers that no matter how many I collected it still stayed on 0. Now I get the coin rewards but none of the others. Have tried everything, logging out of game and face book to no avail. Even tried logging in with king account but that sent Mr back to the very beginning lol. Have contacted support team by replying to the automated reply emai but haven't had a reply. I play on my Samsung iPhone and my galaxy tablet. The game updated yesterday I can now see profile pictures of other players but my picture is just a man's silhouette im on level 1665 so been playing a long time, but this is very frustrating, please help

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thank you all for taking the time to report this and for joining our Community!

I've spoken to Support and there seems to be an issue with this extra feature. The Studio is aware of this and is currently looking in to it so we do not have a timeframe for a fix.

If you keep an eye on this thread, I'll let you know as soon as I know more! 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?