Level with hedgehogs don't work. (FIXED - Version 1.29.0.0)!

bc4408bc4408 Posts: 4
edited November 25 in Support
I already went through the troubleshooting list, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Anyone know how to fix?

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• lolalizalolaliza Posts: 1
    edited November 11
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,101 Community Moderator
    edited November 11

Welcome to our Community @lolaliza  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

@bc4408, I"m not that far in the game yet, so well done on getting this far 🤗

So are you saying that when you match next to it 3 times to activate it, does it not get activated? 
    • Once active double tap on the character to use it
    • Hedgehog will shoot out spikes that will collect cropsies, hit other hedgehogs and blockers in a 3 by 3 area of effect.

Hope this helps :) 

• bc4408bc4408 Posts: 4
    The hedgehogs are "awake" (ready to be activated), but I cannot activate them by double tapping. They don't respond at all when you tap them twice. I went back to previous levels and they work fine. Sadly, I can't play the game anymore because I can't finish that level due to this technical glitch. I have tried sending feedback to King, but no response other than the canned troubleshooting list that I have already been through. Sigh...
  • StörtebekerStörtebeker Posts: 0
    The hedgehogs are "awake" (ready to be activated), but I cannot activate them by double tapping. They don't respond at all when you tap them twice. I went back to previous levels and they work fine. Sadly, I can't play the game anymore because I can't finish that level due to this technical glitch. I have tried sending feedback to King, but no response other than the canned troubleshooting list that I have already been through. Sigh...
    No worries @bc4408, I've passes on the feedback so we're waiting for the studio to have a look at this so they can find the issue.

I've tested this my self on an Apple device and was not able to reproduce the issue, which device are you playing on, Apple or Android? 

Could I also have the game app version installed? 

I have an Android tablet, Galaxy Tab A. My current game version is 1.28.0.1
  • JuanpeJuanpe Posts: 8
    edited November 12
    I am having exactly the same problem in Level 1180: the hedgehogs are also "awake" (therefore, ready to be activated), but I cannot activate them by double tapping. They don't respond at all when you tap them twice. I have tried, as well, in previous levels and the hedgehogs work ok. The problem is that I can't finish that level and move on... What may the problem be?

I have reinstalled the app and still the same problem.

I'm using the phone app (Android)

I'm attaching a screenshot of how it looks like.

Please, help.
    Thanks a lot! 
  • MadVampJoeMadVampJoe Posts: 0
    Hi all I am on level 1440 and the hedgehog won't explode to release the 2 crows so I can't finish the level, there must be a glitch in the level...
    Does anyone know anything about this please?
    Thank you..
  • JuanpeJuanpe Posts: 8
    Thanks for your quick response.

I'll be waiting to get it fixed soon. In the meantime, as I said, I cannot continue playing because I can't finish that level.

Thanks for the update. It's encouraging that someone is working on it.  Looks like one of those random bugs that are not easy to troubleshoot.
  • Tillymint71Tillymint71 Posts: 2
    Playing on an Android tablet or phone I also have this issue on Level 1430. Hedgehog is flashing ready to 'detonate' but nothing happens when I tap it. However, when I play via Facebook on my PC the hedgehogs do work. 
  • crstlrnhrd33crstlrnhrd33 Posts: 0
    The hedgehogs won't double click; even if that's the only move that can be made. I've restarted my phone and the game. Should I delete the app? Will I lost everything if I do?