πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

IPhone i dont get lives from friends

Options
can5ona
can5ona Posts: 8 Level 2

I Have ipad and iPhone. Couple days ago i stop reciving lives frome friends. My messages box is empty all the time. What can i do?

Im log into my Facebook account. Everything looks like always.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @can5ona πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Super Farm King Community!

Happy Holidays πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰

First of all, I apologize for my delayed response to your postπŸ™

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving Lives in your game! I have heard same complaint from another Super Farmer too and I too have noticed that the requests for Lives and/or the Lives sent were significantly reduced in my game too!!

I will report it to our Super Farm Community In-charge. But, we will have to wait to hear back from the Studio team. Since this is the Holidays season, everybody is on break and won't be back at office till January 3rd or so!

I will get back to you once I have any news. Until then, please bear with me.

Thank you for understanding! Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?