๐Ÿ”ฅ Super Hot Right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

๐Ÿ Attract Players ๐Ÿฆ”

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend

If you want to attract players, a lot has to be done in the game. Even here in the community, there is very little going on for this game. Much more should be done and then the players will come and show interest. It's really a very nice and fun game. I prefer this one as Farm Hereos. There should also be more competitions. The beautiful game goes down here. I find it a pity.

@AnnaMariaVivaldiย ,ย @Angel_Natashaย ,ย @deblgย ,ย @Racoon7ย ,ย @jassy7881ย ,ย @rebelchildย ,ย @me6412ย ,ย @Lea_Macphersonย ,ย @FarkasneKa2020ย ,ย @DieOmimiย ,ย @EnergizerBunnyย ,ย @angel123ย ,ย @KCullen127ย ,ย @amore004ย ,ย @bingo29ย ,ย @TelmaGomesย ,ย @eightmilenkcย ,ย @LeFlarcaneย ,ย @maf34100ย ,ย ย @kimsmitgytderย ,ย @Marcemarce22ย ,ย @LoveDachsย ,ย @ALIXKATERINEย ,ย @CassDย ,ย @jeanpsย ,ย @Munsterย ,ย @BuffaloGal57ย ,ย @gisalyย ,ย @AmberRaeLeoย ,ย @gordan10ย ,ย @coopsjย ,ย @Lemurtekย ,ย @Kiki_gย ,ย @greddycandyย ,ย @Lisal6715ย ,ย @MollySย ,ย @spoc42ย ,ย @Alexandra_Tangย ,ย @BQN537ย ,ย @dananelleย ,ย @RubyBlue1011ย ,ย @Kate3Aย ,ย @Colleen12ย ,ย @Elviramartinez_61ย ,ย @Gisa77ย ,ย @carmenechevarriaย ,ย @Glenn1972ย ,ย @Peanut7139ย ,ย @Palash_Sarmaย ,ย @Pitty_Kittyย ,ย @bmkersey08ย ,ย @siti_payungย ,ย @ev_2305ย ,ย @Sheila69ย ,ย @secretcroploverย ,ย @Spinnifixย ,ย @butterfly19ย ;@PummyRaj

ยซ1345

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

I really agree that @Spinnifix, this give more better reputation for your friends in the game. The debacle of terminating PMs that would be trouble.

I think the befriending other players in the game that obviously good.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

More interaction (events/contests) in and around (community) the game would definitely help increase player interest to join the game. There should also be a method to invite others to the game. Not sure if FHSS has that option like some other King games.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

It is a fun game, but, as we learned recently, Mina tried to bring in new things. They were successful and were encouraging team challenges, but could not continue without her.

It would be good if the side events did not use up regular lives, but had a separate allocation of lives as in some other games.

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

(Noting personal against PummyRaj) I agree. Nothing wrong with this game. Completly nothing.

Im not that long on the forum. But the differences are big between games on the forum. For instance the forum on its own. No "contest button" , no "idea button", no off topic I would atleast make it ALL the same. Just today/yesterday the milestone topic are introduced.....

This game deserves more attention, more activity, more contest, more of everything excually. And i know King has the capabelities.....

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have to say that dear @PummyRaj has stepped up here as a mod and offered more than what was going on before. It is a brilliant game.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I agree with you that dear Pummy has put in some hard work both here and in FHS and that can only encourage players to participate. Some games were always given a lot less attention than others and this needs changing.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,317 Level 5
    Options

Yes the less popular games needs uplifting too. This is a great game to attract more players to this game area. Iโ€™m new to this game but I love it already.

Pummy you are doing a great job in making sure this game is getting the recognition that it deserves.

๐Ÿค—

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,857 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Spinnifix this is a good idea. @PummyRaj , you know I will be found in any area a badge is offered. Some of the games I play I only down loaded due to competitions or contests. Perhaps you could add some badges for completing certain amounts of levels in a week.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello my dear Super Farmers๐Ÿค—

@Spinnifix , @LeFlarcane , @greddycandy , @Racoon7 , @CassD , @Xxander , @Bellamy32 , and @rebelchild โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

Dear Peggy, Thank you for starting this topic.

First of all, Thank you so much for all your encouragement and expressing your thoughts, inputs and opinions๐Ÿ™ I would like to share few things with you allโค๏ธ

Most of you know how this Super Farm community has been. But, we (the CMs and the MoDs) have been discussing lot of things on what changes to bring in to our Community that will interest you all.

• So, we have started with Contests. Right now, it has been one contest per month! In future, it might change to twice a month๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคž Let's wait and see!
    • Last week, we have brought in Milestone Badges threads;
    • For special occasions, I am bringing badge contests;
    • I thought our Super Farmers need goodies rather than badges! Hence, I am planning to bring badge contests for special occasions only;
    • And, I do have plans to run "weekly race" contest too (@rebelchild) But, I need all of your support for this. If you guys are willing to participate and bring in more friends with you, I will be happy to bring in more contests that interests you guys ๐Ÿ˜
    • Not just that, I do have plans to run contests like FHS "Harvest Master" contest with badges. Would you be interested in that?
    • I would like to run contests (regular monthly ones) with score themes, collecting items, and many more related to the in-game features (and some contests with badges like Tournaments we had in FHS). Are you guys up for that?
    • From next week, I will start running POLLs to ask you guys which type of contest you want for upcoming month (like CCFS team did for each weekend contest). Would you guys be interested in that?
    • The game and the Community go hand in hand. We have so many players who play the game. But, not all of them are here in the Community. That is one of the reasons FHSS community has less traffic.
    • Not just FHSS, but Blossom, Pyramid, Diamond Diaries and BW2 are the games that has only Discussions and Support areas. But like I said above, we did not have contests before in all these 5 communities. Now, that has changed.

Let's hope that more good things will happen and FHSS will grow to the highest peeks๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

All I need is your guys' support and encouragement๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you for reading all this patiently๐Ÿค— Now, please share your opinions about the points I have shared above.

I will come back tomorrow and check your replies. It is way past bedtime for me.

Good Night to you all. And to those who have already on Tuesday, Good Morning๐ŸŒป

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?