Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Hi guys I have over 385 gold bars but I can't use them. Everytime I wanna use them I can't connect. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Am using candy crash saga. Am using my mobile phone Huawei P40. I can't use my gold bars only the rest is working perfectly
This is what it says. It keeps saying connnecting. That time am connecting to Wi-Fi. My internet is working well because am able to watch ads and get boosters
Hello @Mlokothwa🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue to use your Gold Bars😕
Can you please give me few details... which game are you playing? Are you using a mobile device or a computer? Are you having issue to use your Gold Bars only OR other features too?
Do you see any message pop-up when you try to use your Gold Bars? If so, can you post a screenshot of that message?
Please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. To add the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻