🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

boosters locked

Options
barbaralla
barbaralla Posts: 3 Newbie

Help reloaded my game due to not saving my game :( when I got a new mobile my fault so installed game on new moby but now restarted and got above level 50 twice now and my boosters stay locked I have tried to repay levels with boosters on but nothing is working the padlocks stay in place

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,928 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Barbara @barbaralla🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having this glitch in your game. We have been receiving this complaint from past couple of days.

For the game team to investigate the issue, I need few details please...

1) The device you are using;

2) App version you have right now;

3) Your ID number - please let me know if you need help with finding your ID;

TO reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻

• barbaralla
    Options

device google pixel 6a APP 6.13.1 id 14097080852

• barbaralla
    Options

Hi sent details as requested I again started my game from beginning but even up to level 20 still not getting any boosters they are showing when i am playing a level say watering can first time but the booster stays locked with a padlock

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,928 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi Barbara 🤗

Thank you very much for providing the details! I will send your details right away 👍

Can you also post a screenshot after you open the level - where the Cropsies and boosters are clearly visible?

To attach the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🌻🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?