πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Level 160

Options

I see in 2021 someone was having the same issue as I am having. The acorns will not move up no matter how many matches I make right above them. Back then it was an update. It's now 2023 and obviously I've had to have multiple updates. So please without telling me to match above the acorns, which isn't working, how do I get past 160?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @CorgiLady2πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with level 160πŸ™ƒ

Many players get stumbled on this level for some reason and say they are not able to collect the Acorns. But, when the Game Studio checks the level, they do not find any fault with the level and it is working as it is supposed to!!

Because of that, the Super Farm Studio cannot help as they cannot find the glitch!! If you can create video and post it to show that you are not able to collect the Acorns, then it would really help the Game team to take a look at it. Then, according to the need, they will be able to change the level.

Will you be able to provide the video for me? Once you create the video, you will have to upload it to YouTube and provide the link here.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day🌻🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?