Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I only have 2 friends that play on Facebook
I need more friends, I never receive farm heroes saga lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ethelyene🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I just need to make sure... are you asking for Farm Heroes Saga OR Farm Heroes Super Saga?
Since you have Facebook, it is easy to make friends for any of your game(s)👍️
Open Facebook, and in the "Search" bar, type Farm Heroes Saga Group / Farm Heroes Super Saga group --> Open each link that appears in the list --> Send a request to join the group --> Once you are allowed in the group, make a post asking for friends OR look for "Add me" post and post comment in that thread.
That's all... You will receive multiple Friend requests😉
Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Keep enjoying your game(s) and have a Farmtastic weekend ahead🌻🌻