🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Under investigation

Options
2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,057 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @mcpaulcarron🤗 Thank you for replying back!

Let me check the level and see if I too experience this glitch! So that, I can report to our Community In-charge!

Can you please tell me which device you are using and the version you have right now?

In the meantime, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request to reimburse your lost money/items! Let me know if you need help with this.

🦋🐿️

• mcpaulcarron
    mcpaulcarron Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi again 👋

thank you for the reply. I am using an iPhone X and the version of the game is 1.98.0.0. It’s the latest version. I have completed the game a lot of times but it won’t let me proceed. Strange. How do I complain to King support please?

have you been able to pass this level?

thanks again

Paul

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,057 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Paul 🤗 Happy Friday!

Apologies for my delayed reply! I have reported about the issue, which will be forwarded to the game team soon👍

I am few levels short of 5745. So, trying to reach there as soon as I can, to see if I too experience this glitch. I will get back to you in a bit.

With regards to sending complaint, please see below steps⬇️

• Click on the icon with 3 horizontal lines (that is located in the bottom left corner);
    • Click on -- Help Center to open it;
    • Scroll down to "New Levels / Level Help" and click on it;
    • Select the last but one option -- "I passed a level - why didn't it move me forward";
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab;
    • You will have to fill a form - At "Choose a Topic" - select "Lost Progress or items";
    • At "Choose a subtopic" - select "I have lost items";
    • Explain the issue in "Tell us what you need" box and Submit your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email initially. Please wait up to 72 hours to hear back from an agent. If you didn't hear from anybody by then, please send a reply through that automated email you have received.

I will get back to you after I reach 5745 and tell you how it went. I am playing on Android phone, by the way!

Talk to you soon & have a great weekend ahead 🍅🐿️

• mcpaulcarron
    Options

Hi.

thanks so much for the messages. Hopefully it will just be a glitch in the game. Will send a message to King support later. Thank you for outlining the steps.

hope you have a great weekend too

• mcpaulcarron
    Options

Success!!! 😊 thank you so much for all your help. I completed the game. I contacted King and they said I needed to make sure I used all my moves, I would normally skip at the end, and this has worked. Thank you once again and enjoy your weekend!! Paul

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?