Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Take screenshot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @StumbleGuys1 🤗
I will get back to you on that as I have to check the Calendar! Please give me sometime!🌞🌻
Will talk to you soon!
Have a great rest of the day and a lovely weekend ahead!
Hello again @StumbleGuys1 🙋♀️
I am sorry! Unfortunately, I am not at the end of the map yet! Hence, I will not be able to provide a screenshot of end of the map from my game!
Is that screenshot from your game or somebody else’s?
You said you are at level # 7705! Are you not able to take a screenshot from your game?
A request & a note: Please do not open multiple threads as it will be considered as “spamming”!! Since you are enquiring about same topic, it will be better if we continue to discuss in a single thread!
I will request our Community team to combine / merge all your posts to keep it in a single place as it will be easy to follow-up and to avoid confusions!
Thank you very much for understanding!🙏🏼
Hello @StumbleGuys1 🤗 Happy Friday!🌞
Yes, you are right! 15 more levels will be released next Tuesday - on August 4th!
But, we are not sure about exact time frame as the time zone is different for players and the game Studio!🤔
Hello again @StumbleGuys2026🤗
In your other question, you mentioned that you finished level # 7705, right?
Are you not able to take the screenshot from your game? Are you experiencing any issues?
PLZ PUMMYRAJ
PUMMYRAJ what level are you on in farm heroes super saga? Can you send me the screenshot?
Excuse me, @PummyRaj, in which date will level 8005 release?
04/08/2026 at 1pm
@PummyRaj, can you take a screenshot of the latest episode please? I want to know it every day the latest level is 7705!
I have this screenshot but they won’t give me any levels?
puuu
PUMMYRAJ please screenshot
PLZ
Hello @StumbleGuys2026🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
If you are seeing the table with Cropsie plant in your way, that means you have reached the end of the map!
Please wait till next Tuesday to receive new levels! Until then, would you like to try another game called "Farm Heroes Saga" filled with more cute cropsies?🥕🥒🍅🥕🥒