🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Still missing leaves in Level 2587

Options
s_ela
s_ela Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello!

There are still leaves missing in Level 2587.

It‘s not possible to finished the game.

I Need 58 leaves, but there are only 55 leaves!

The latest update is on it.

PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @s_ela 🤗 Hearty Welcome to this Wonderful King Community 🙂

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue in the level 😮

Let me check my game and get back to you 👍️

In the mean time, can you please check what version you have right now?

** If you are using an Android device, you would find it in the "Google Play Store";

** If you are using an iOS device, you will find this info in "App Store".

Please let me know if you need further assistance to find these details. To post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @s_ela 🙂

I just checked my game and we are being asked to collect 55 leaves 🍁 🍁 🍁

I have also found another thread about the same issue, in which you too have commented couple of days ago. Here is the link for that Question ---> Missing Leaves in level # 2587 (Please click on the Green fronts).

I am happy to say that our Farm Community In-charge has posted in their comment that the Studio has corrected the level and the goal was changed to 55 leaves only.

I am wondering you might not have the latest update! Can you please check if your "Play Store" / "App Store" has any updates listed? If so, please do install the update and your level will be corrected.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍐 🍓 🍐

• s_ela
    Options

Hi PummyRai!

I have the latest update- and still the problem :-(... as you can see at the screenshot.

I will be so happy, if the problem will be solved.

Best wishes,

s_ela

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again dear @s_ela 🤗

Thank you very much for replying back and also providing the screenshot of the game App version too 👍️

Can you please do one more favor for me?

Please post your game user ID number, so that I can send it over to our game In-charge and request if they can find out why your level is not corrected 😮

** Click on "My Profile" tab (from Home page or from the game) --- You will see your profile with your name, etc., --- Now, double click on the "King Emblem" that you see on the top of the page --- note down / copy & paste the number you see there and post it here 🙂

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• s_ela
    Options

Hello PummyRaj 😄.

Here the screenshot of my User-ID.

It would be really great if the bug is fixed.

Thanks for the help 😊🙏

Best wishes, s_ela

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @s_ela 🤗 Hope you are having a great day 🍓 🍓

Our Farm Community In-Charge has informed me that she has reported to the Studio about the issue you have been having (to take another look at the level).

But, she has moved you manually to the next level, so that you can enjoy the game again 😍 I guess you must have already noticed it and have played many levels 😄 😃

Keep enjoying your game and have lots of fun ❤️

By the way, would you like to share your opinion, likes & dislikes about the game and get a chance to win 20 Gold Bars? If so, please feel free to do here ----> Share Your Thoughts about the Game & win 20 GB

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

@s_ela

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I am the German ambassador for the community Based on your picture I can see that you are a German player. You are welcome to come to me in the German area and I will explain everything to you in German. I also have a competition. You can see everything under my picture.

I wish you a lot of fun here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?