Why can't I get into Pepper Panic?

Options

For the past three days now I have been trying to play Pepper Panic Saga.  I can open it up as far as the front page, but can get no further...  It just seems to freeze there.  This is happening on more than one facebook page, so it's nothing to do with the level.  Please help - I'm starting to "pepper panic"...

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Lindsey, I love this game!

Just opened it on my Facebook and it loaded fine for me. I did this using Google Chrome as my browser.

If it doesn't work for you, then clear cache on your PC and do a restart. Try using another browser and close other running programs and open tabs. You can play this game on King.com too, so no need to Pepper Panic! ;-) 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Lindsey, I love this game!

Just opened it on my Facebook and it loaded fine for me. I did this using Google Chrome as my browser.

If it doesn't work for you, then clear cache on your PC and do a restart. Try using another browser and close other running programs and open tabs. You can play this game on King.com too, so no need to Pepper Panic! ;-) 

• KatCo
    KatCo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem on king.com with Chrome.  All the other games play.  Have done all the suggestions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?