🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

New levels DISAPPEARED!!

Options
Zelda-6
Zelda-6 Posts: 20 Level 2

Levels 356-370 have suddenly disappeared from my tablet, along with an opponent.

Both are still there on my cell phone.

My tablet was first to automatically upload levels 356-370. Suddenly POOF! GONE!

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi Zelda, 

We've reported this to our Development Team to investigate. 

From the looks of it, it appears that these levels were made available when they should not have been, which is most likely why they were retracted. 

I will post here to let you know once I receive more information.

Thanks for your understanding. 

• Micah_King
    Micah_King Posts: 9 Pro Player 👑
    Options

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?!?!-

FH. SUPER SAGA on Android- 

New levels come and go...

Have tried variations of updates, reinstalling, logging in with fb only, with king only, and logged into both together in my android version farm heroes super saga.

After a long wait @400,  I received new levels, when I opened again, 401 &up were gone,  then back-so I quickly finished to 415-until i got 416&up... and then this started happening ALL OVER AGAIN, and has gone on and on I received new levels -lost new levels- here- gone- here- gone- try all fixes possible AGAIN!!!

but now FOR LAST SEVERAL WEEKS LEVELS OVER 415 HAVEN'T RETURNED at all...the new levels just disappeared AND I'M SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED!!!

I HAVE LOST PROBABLY $100 WORTH OF PURCHASED GOLD BARS AND BOOSTERS WITH ALL THIS CRAZINESS!!!  I NEED HELP and a HERO... send me  A FARM HEROES *SUPER HERO* PLEASE! 

MICAH KING

micahking76@gmail.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?