🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Bright flashes

Options
Dorothy_Smit
Dorothy_Smit Posts: 7 Level 2

Dear Farm Heroes. In the past month I have noticed the game is making my eyes go funny, and I get a headache. Since then I see that there are quite a lot of flashes when the fruit explode. Is anyone else having problems, or am I just nuts?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Dorothy!

I don't think it's the game itself but the constant focus you have on the computer screen that causes stress to your eyes.

I'm currently using glasses (+1.5 in strength as it helps my eyes relax) and it might be that you should check with an optician if you'll need glasses for computer use.

I suggest you take regular breaks from the computer. Might also be good to have your eyes checked at the doctors.

Cheers :-)

• Dorothy_Smit
    Dorothy_Smit Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Combo.  I am a regular gamer, and play a number of different games.  This is the only one that is causing the problem.  I have chatted with King directly, and they suggested videoing the game.  They did not see anything wrong.  But it helped me identify when my eyes go funny.  It is when there is a combination, and larger numbers flash up counting the number of combos.  I may still test it on another site, which is called PEAT or something, to identify epilepsy triggers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?