🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Android app will not allow me to login to facebook

hhoff2001
hhoff2001 Posts: 2 Newbie

Can't login to Facebook to sync my progress on the android app. The app tries to load the login screen, but keeps going back to the orange "King" screen....over and over and over....like a continuous loop (until I manually close the app)....and sometimes I can actually get to the screen where I can choose which account to log in with (by tapping on the screen continuously), which says an unknown error has occurred. Is there a fix for this?? Kind of annoying...can't play the game anywhere but my computer (unless I want to start all the way back at level 1 on my phone, which I don't).  Please help!!!!

Answers

• Nancy_R_Phipps
    Nancy_R_Phipps Posts: 1 Newbie

Same issues here. Just downloaded and keep getting error when trying to log in with Facebook. 

• hhoff2001
    hhoff2001 Posts: 2 Newbie

Same issues here. Just downloaded and keep getting error when trying to log in with Facebook. 

I figured out exactly how to get this game to sync with facebook. If you have the facebook app, go to your apps section (in the actual facebook app) and click on Farm Heroes Super Saga...it will then open your game and you will be synced up. That's what I did and i am now at the same levels on my phone as I am in Facebook!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?