🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

The Country Fair is no longer showing up on my FHSS page.

Options
Jill_Moss_Racop
Jill_Moss_Racop Posts: 6 Level 2

Tonight in between rounds, the Country Fair icon disappeared from both my Facebook and Gameroom. Has it been eliminated, or am I having a glitch? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Gordo_Panzon
    Gordo_Panzon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Everybody has it the same, it's no glitch. They must be thinking about introducing a new concept and removing the plant makes the "get rewards from level 11" message re-appear (since during the first 10 levels u dont have a plant). Would have been nice to have an official confirmation from the mods/devs

Answers

• Angie_McAuley
    Angie_McAuley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Does anyone ever reply to the problems?? 

• JudyBurch
    JudyBurch Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

There is really no reason to play this game anymore without the Country Store. Before you got growth when you lost a level but now you get nothing and all the growth you receive from friends is useless. I've only played one game where the devs actually seemed to care about the players and listened to their concerns. I'm guessing this game won't join that list.

• Wah_Tan
    Wah_Tan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. Worst is that I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my progress from 476 to 490 gone.

• Gordo_Panzon
    Gordo_Panzon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Everybody has it the same, it's no glitch. They must be thinking about introducing a new concept and removing the plant makes the "get rewards from level 11" message re-appear (since during the first 10 levels u dont have a plant). Would have been nice to have an official confirmation from the mods/devs

• Wendy_Grif
    Wendy_Grif Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is what they told me

Hi Wendy!

The game team is working on improving Country Show and that is why you can't see the coins and getting the message to play pass level 11. We hope to have this back in the game soon but do keep an eye on the game and here on our fan page for future updates.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and have a great day :)

^KC

• Dinahcake75
    Dinahcake75 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

There is really no reason to play this game anymore without the Country Store. Before you got growth when you lost a level but now you get nothing and all the growth you receive from friends is useless. I've only played one game where the devs actually seemed to care about the players and listened to their concerns. I'm guessing this game won't join that list.

I agree ..there is no point to game anymore. It sucks now to be honest!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?